Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14-Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Happy weekend loveleigh's! If you know me, you know I love getting a good deal! Back in November Helzberg's sent me a $100 gift certificate in the mail. I have their credit card [it has a $0 balance :)] because we have purchased a few pieces of jewelry from there. They have sent me several cards/coupons for free jewelry (pearl bracelets, pearl earrings) and last year around the same time they sent me a $50 gift certificate (which I bought a pair of earrings with and then sold them on Craig's List for cash!) :) The $100 certificate had a few exclusions but I went to their website and did my homework before I went into the store. I really didn't want to pay anything, or very little, so after looking through the website I narrowed it down to either a pair of hoops with small diamonds or a pair of diamond studs. After looking at both in the store, I decided I liked the diamond studs a lot better. They are small 1/7 ct princess cut in 14 kt white gold, and are perfect for my 2nd hole in my ear. I let the sales lady talk me into buying a lifetime warranty so my total out of pocket cost was $27! I originally was going to sell these but I decided I really liked them so I kept them and have worn them every day! You can never go wrong with a pair of diamond studs! They are classic and will never go out of style. I personally think every girl should own a pair, no matter what size they are!

Have a wonderful day loveleigh's!






No comments:

Post a Comment