Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby's Got Her Colored Jeans On

Hello loveleigh's! I've noticed colored jeans popping up everywhere and have also found a couple outfits on Pinterest that I really liked with colored denim. I wasn't sure how I felt about this trend at first, but have decided that colored denim can be really, really cute and is perfect for spring!!

I went to the mall last weekend to try some on. The couple of outfits I had found on Pinterest had pink ones that I loved. However, I haven't been able to find that shade of pink yet (it is more of a baby pink/blush color). My second choice was yellow, but I'm really picky about yellow. All yellow is NOT created equal. However, I was in luck!! Forever 21 had a pair in the perfect shade of yellow AND they were a great price - $15.50 :)

I wore them to church yesterday with black heels, a black long sleeved shirt with a black sheer/lace tank over it, yellow earrings and ring from Day 31 of my 1 Month of Accessories and my black Juicy Couture purse! Here is some pics (sorry there are none from the front, but you get the idea!!) :)


I liked these so much (and since they price is so great) that I will probably grab a couple more pairs in different colors - they are perfect for Spring/Summer!! If I can find the pink I'm looking for I will def get those, but if not, I would settle for hot pink :) I also think red would be fun and I just saw some mint green ones this morning that I love!!! I may have to limit myself ;)

What do you think of this trend?

Have a loveleigh day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment