Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Shouldn't Drive a Wedge Between People-One Should Wear Them

Hello loveleigh's! Our weather here in the Midwest has been absolutely gorgeous! Spring doesn't officially begin until 1 week from today but you definitely wouldn't know it by the weather!  (In fact, I think we might hit summer before spring officially begins...the high tomorrow is 84!)

One of my favorite things about warm weather is the shoes! (Well, okay, I love shoes all the time!) :) Wedges are some of my favorite shoes. Why? You can get the height of a heel but the comfort of a non-heel!  They are the perfect not-too-casual and not-too-dressy shoe! You can wear them with almost anything -shorts and a tank, jeans and a t-shirt, your favorite maxi dress or sundress and fun spring and summer skirts!

I found these yesterday at Target on clearance for $7.48. They are a nude/blush color and a lower wedge. I love the little bow on them :)




Have a loveleigh day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment