Monday, March 26, 2012

Product Review: Not the Musical Hair Spray

Hello loveleigh's!

One of the things I want to do on here is product reviews. I love trying out new products and will admit that I have been a sucker for commercials as well as product packaging from time to time :)

Suave is a "drug store" (i.e. not salon) brand that has been around for years. Personally, I used to associate them with cheap/not very good. Their products were very inexpensive but also very unimpressive! However, they must have gotten the hint because they have had sort of a brand makeover. They have new products and packaging as well as the clever commercials where they compare their products to salon brands.

I decided to try the Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray. This is an aerosol hairspray with an ultra fine mist. First off, I really like the packaging. The can is a simple silver metal can with hot pink accents. It doesn't look cheap but doesn't look fancy either. Just simple.


I normally curl my hair and then spray it once I'm done. I like a hairspray that isn't going to make my hair crunchy. This does that!! I can spray it on and while I can tell I have put it on, my hair is not crunchy or stiff or unmoveable. I also think it smells good :)

You can buy this at any drug store/mass retailer. I bought mine at Target for under $3.00. Good packaging, good product, good price! I will definitely continue to use this product and hope it stays around a while!

Do you have any products you would me to review? Maybe you've seen a commercial on TV, in a magazine or have just wondered about products you see at the store when you're browsing. If so, leave me a comment about what product you would like to see reviewed!

Have a loveleigh day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment