Friday, June 1, 2012

$40 A Day

Hello loveleigh's!! Rachael Ray has a show called $40 a Day. She travels to different places around the world and has a $40/day budget for food. I went to Target last night after work and spent around $40 ($38.40 including tax). Here is what my "$40 a Day" got me! (*Please note that most of these items are not on sale/clearance on the Target website - only in store!)


(in Magenta - as shown)
Regularly $22.99
Clearance Price: $6.88

(in Yellow - as shown)
Regularly $9.99
Clearance Price: $4.48



(in Cobalt - as shown)
Regularly $29.99
Clearance Price: $8.98



(in black - as shown)
Regularly $39.99
Clearance Price: $11.98

Love the little anchors on the buttons!


This will go great with this ring I got a couple months ago at Forever 21 (along with a pair of vintage earrings that match the ring exactly!!)



And lastly, I grabbed these adorable gray leggings in the kid's department on the way out. I love the bow at the bottom - so cute!! And for $2.98?! Can't even get my fav drink at Starbucks for that!!




Have a loveleigh weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment