Monday, June 18, 2012

A Wedge. A Boot. A Slipper.

Hello loveleigh's!

So I'm a little bummed, I bought these super cute wedges at Target on Friday for $8.98 (+ tax). However, they are a little too wide for my foot so I have to take them back :(


All is not lost though! I had a $10 coupon ($10 off any purchase of $10 or more) to DSW so I went there on Saturday and of course headed straight for the Clearance section. After browsing all the clearance in my size (which is quite a bit - I usually look in the 5 1/2 and 6), it was down to 3 pairs - gold, glittery Guess heels, nudish/taupish/oliveish Steve Madden peep toe heels or G by Guess ankle boots. They were all 70% off so all were around $17-$20 before my coupon. I knew I was only going to get 1 pair (since I try to spend as little as possible) so the narrowing down process began. I already have some glittery heels and the Steve Madden ones were kind of a weird color so I narrowed it down to the ankle boots. Here they are!

I love the zipper and buckles on them! I'm super excited to wear these in the fall with a pair of skinny jeans, a simple shirt, black leather (like) fitted jacket and some fun accessories!

I also bought a pair of super soft fuzzy slippers that were 80% off. Another item I'll put back until fall...or maybe give them as a Christmas present!

After my coupon, the boots were around $8 and the slippers were around $3, so my total with tax was $12.38 :)

Have a loveleigh day!!

1 comment:

  1. What brand are the slippers? I had a pair just like them and would love another paur but I can't find them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete