Monday, August 6, 2012

Oh, Target!

Hello loveleigh's! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.

I went to Target on Saturday and got some amazing deals!




These 2 dresses are not normally carried in the store. These were returns from Target.com. It said they were normally $15 but on the website it says they are $24.99. Either way, I got them for $3.76 (+ tax) each!!!!!




Limited Edition Sandals=$5.08 (+ tax).

Normally, I always try on before I buy. I didn't have time on Saturday and unfortunately the coral dress and the tank were a little too big :( (The Cafe Latte colored dress is an x-small and fit perfectly. The Coral one is a small.) I so wish it fit because it's really cute and such a good deal, but it doesn't....so if anyone (local) wants to buy the coral dress and/or the tank from me, let me know! I'll pass on the savings to you and sell it for what I paid for it!

At least one of the dresses worked though! I plan on pairing it with some fun, bright jewelry!

Have a loveleigh day everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment