Thursday, August 30, 2012

Target is My Drug of Choice

Hello loveleigh's!

I went by Target on my way home from work on Monday. I had not been for about a week and was going into withdrawals! (Yes, Target is my drug of choice....and cinnamon-dolce frappuccinos.) I spent a little over $20 and came away with 2 dresses, a skirt and a pair of shoes!

Front

Back

Yes, I bought this in the girl's department. This will be a great little sundress for next year or to throw on with leggings, boots and a denim jacket in fall!

Front

Back

Cherokee Girl's White Ruffle Dress
(Not available online) - $4.48
Yes, I also bought this in the girl's department as well. It is actually, what I like to call, a "mullet" dress (shorter in the front, longer in the back!) ;) I pinned an outfit on Pinterest awhile ago that this will work perfectly for (think fall and layers!) :) When it gets cooler out, I will post it on here!

While I tend to think of floral in the Spring and Summer, these colors can definitely work for fall!
OH, and it has pockets! I LOVE pockets on dresses and skirts!
Random Fun fact: My junior prom dress had hidden pockets!
I plan to wear this with a simple tee, denim jacket and flat boots.

Green Shoes, why not?

Have a loveleigh day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment