Monday, November 26, 2012

Sequence Sequin

Hello loveleigh's! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!

I have been finding lots of bargains lately and haven't posted any!!! Sometimes I don't have time. Sometimes I don't feel like taking lots of pics to post. Sometimes I simply don't want to write out a whole blog post!! ha!! While I do plan to keep blogging about my finds, I've also decided to have an Instagram for my blog finds as well! That way, I can just snap a quick pic and include the price and place and then you can come here to find out more info!

So if you have Instagram - follow me!!
Instagram Name: Loveleighshopaholicconfessions

So I was browsing on Nordstrom.com and came across this sequin skirt for....$9.97 at NORDSTROM!!

I figure this would be perfect for the upcoming holidays/Christmas parties!! And for $9.97 (and FREE SHIPPING!) you can't beat it!!

$9.97 at Nordstrom

I will post pics of this when I wear it to one of the Christmas parties we are going to!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and have a loveleigh day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment