Thursday, January 24, 2013

Seeing Sequin

Hello loveleigh's!

It has been quite a while since I've posted! Thought I'd share with you my recent finds at my favorite place......

A lot of the winter/holiday shoes are now on clearance (70% off) at Target so of course I'm taking full advantage!!

Here are a couple of pairs I snatched up:



$10.48 (in store)


$9.88 (in store)


I think sequin is a classic for Christmastime...I don't think it will ever really go out of style! (Now, I'm specifically referring to the element of sequin, not necessarily the item it is on!) I think there are definitely do's and don'ts to sequin and glitter, but if you do it right it's fun to wear! (though this skirt didn't end up working out..oh well!) I already wore the ankle boots to church with a dress and leggings! They are a more subtle sequin, while the gold pumps you could probably spot a mile away!! I'm not sure if I'll wear them anytime soon, but if anything, I'll save them for Christmas/Holiday parties for 2013!! They also had the pumps in black and pewter.

Have a loveleigh day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment