Friday, January 25, 2013

Loveleigh Leopard

Hello loveleigh's!

So I've decided to add to my ever-growing leopard shoe collection from Target. I figure I need a pair for each season (or this is the excuse I tell myself). Let's recap:

I already have these for "winter" (or fall...or early chilly spring days):


and these for "summer" (or late spring/early fall):


as well as these for "fall" (and warmer winter days and spring):


So of course I needed a pair for "spring"! (or to wear in fall and warmer, non-snowy winter days)

$8.98 (in store)

Okay, I think my leopard shoe collection is finally complete! (and I spent $30-$35 total!!) :)

Don't forget you can follow my blog (several options over to the right) or you can follow me on Instagram (User Name: loveleighshopaholicconfessions) for even more great deals/finds!! (or feel free to follow me on both!) :)

Have a loveleigh Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment