Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All That Glitters

Hello loveleigh's!

We all need a little glitter in our lives now and then, right? Here are a couple (inexpensive!) options to help with that :)

I bought these at Target last week for $7.48. I think they'll be perfect for fall! It's hard to tell in the pictures, but they are sort of this glittery metallic taupe color....


We all know that glitter nail polish is the trend right now. My Pastor's wife (yes, I have a really cool Pastor and Pastor's wife!) had a glitter french mani on Sunday. I really liked it so decided to try it out for myself! It was super easy to do and here's the results:


I used 2 coats of NYC Starry Silver Glitter nail polish (I got mine at Target for $0.99). It's small silver/white glitter with larger pieces of blue and pink glitter mixed in. I like the pink but am not a huge fan of the blue pieces. Next time I think I'll see if I can leave the blue pieces out (you can see them on your brush so you could fairly easily just pick them off.) Next, I applied 1 coat of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Polish in Natural Tint and lastly a top coat (I use Essie).


VoilĂ ! Cheap and easy glitter french mani!!

What do you think of the glitter trend?

Have a loveleigh day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I am sooooo jealous of those flats!!! IN LOVE!! I was at Target today and didn't see anything like those. I am on the hunt now!!!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you can't find them where you are - I could look here and see if they have your size and mail them to you :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete