Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hamptons

Hello loveleigh's!

Saturday night we went to a friend's birthday party where the theme was "The Hampton's". My hubby wore a white polo, navy & white striped shorts and navy boat shoes. I had thought of wearing a bright maxi dress with my summer fedora, but none of my current maxi dresses were bright enough and I wasn't in the mood to go to the mall (shocker I know!). So, I opted for a more casual take on the Hamptons. Navy & White stripes and white pants just scream summer and I think you can rarely go wrong with this combo! (Plus the hubby and I color coordinated) :) I paired it with my new white shoes, gold and white jewelry and a yellow clutch for a pop of color.






Navy & White T-shirt & White Skinnies: Forever 21
Gold Bracelets: H&M (Closer Look in this post )
White Earrings: Old (Closer Look in this post  )
Anchor Ring: Forever 21 (Closer Look in this post)
White Shoes: Kohl's (Closer Look in this post)
Yellow Clutch: Target (Sorry, I should have gotten a better pic of it!)

I've been seeing more traffic on my blog, so those of you who are new, thanks for stopping by! Feel free to start following my blog by clicking "Join this site" over on the right or you can enter your email address and follow along that way! I think I'm going to have a little giveaway at the end of the week, so you might even win something for following me! :)

Have a loveleigh day!

No comments:

Post a Comment