Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Baroness

Hello loveleigh's!

One of our favorite movies to watch is "The Sound of Music" (yes, my hubby even likes it!!).

If you have seen it, you know that Baroness Scraeder is quite the fashionista. I'm obsessed with this shirt.



Polka dots and a huge statement bow? Yes, please!! Love the strands of pearls with it too!! I would wear it with a suit like she does (with or without the jacket), or a pair of skinny pants or jeans and some fun heels!

Someone seriously needs to come out with a shirt like this ASAP. They could even name it the Baroness. I personally think it would sell....I would buy it!! You could even do different color combos and patterns...oh, how I wish I could sew. Maybe I will pay someone to make it for me....or see if I can figure out a no sew option.

What do you think of this shirt? Would you wear it?

Have a loveleigh day!



2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog! would love to follow each other! xo

    allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you with GFC (Loveleigh Me). Feel free to start following me too! :)

      Delete