Monday, July 9, 2012

First Fridays

Hello loveleigh's! Hope you all had a good weekend! Friday night after work the hubby and I headed downtown to First Fridays. On the first Friday of every month a lot of the art galleries and shops stay open late, there is live music and a lot of people! It's a lot of fun...in cooler weather! It was soo hot (still over 90 degrees at 9:30pm!) so we didn't walk around much. Still, we tried a couple of the food trucks - they were both yummy! :)

Dinner: Shrimp Po Boy & Cajun fries from the Cajun Bistro Food Truck
Dessert: Watermelon Snow Ball from Cajun Cabin Food Truck

The food trucks, Stuart Hall & the Western Auto Lofts

Union Station
Shirt: Target
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Wedges: Target
Pearl Bracelets: Helzbergs (See Up Close from previous post)
Gold & Pearl Flower Ring: (See Up close in this post)
Purse: Louis Vuitton

Have a loveleigh day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and I LOOVE your outfit! Love the wedges!

    First Friday's sound awesome! I wish they had something like that around where I live (all we have is that same 90 degree weather you had!) I love food trucks though, best. food. ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Those are some of my fav wedges. They are pretty comfy and, even though you can't see it in the pictures, they zip up the back! AND I only paid $7.48 for them :)

      I think lots of place are having this crazy hot weather - I don't know about you but I'm sooo ready for fall!

      Feel free to follow my blog too :)

      Delete