Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday America

Hello loveleigh's! Hope you all had a good 4th of July! The hubby and I slept in a bit yesterday then went to the plaza to walk around and shop. Here was my festive outfit :)

Shirt & Shorts=Forever 21 (old)
Wedges=Target
Purse=Louis Vuitton

We started off by going to Starbucks. Of course.
My drink of choice=Tall Cinnamon Dolce Frap. Yes, I'm addicted.

I rarely ever wear my hair straight. Oh, and this was Day 4 hair. (Yes, I hadn't washed it since Sunday) :)


My only purchase of the day was this gold necklace ($6.80 at Forever 21). It's a long chain necklace, but I wrapped it around so it's shorter and double strand. My earrings are vintage anchors, which matched perfectly with my anchor ring (See previous post since you can't really see it in any of these pics.)

And lastly here is my hubby looking festive as well! He had a better shopping day than I did - a pair of Levi's from Hall's and a few t-shirts from Forever 21 and H&M.
T-shirt=Target
Jeans=Baldwin
Navy boat shoes=Kohl's

Have a loveleigh day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I"M a new follower and also a new lover of that outfit you got there.

    Have a stellar day.

    Amanda at we & serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for finding and following my blog :) I'm now following yours too :)

    ReplyDelete