Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21-I think I see Gold...and Pink

Hello loveleigh's! Today I had a nice, relaxing Saturday with my Husband. I love lazy Saturdays especially with the cold dreary weather! Since we weren't going anywhere terribly fancy today (ha!), I threw on skinny jeans, gray flat suede boots with gray leg warmers and a gray long sleeved t-shirt. What I love about a simple outfit like this is you can instantly dress it up and make it fashionable with just a few accessories. Today I decided to do pink and gold.

I bought this scarf at Charlotte Russe back at the beginning of fall. I love the soft pink with just a touch of gold in it. It's super cozy, perfect for the cold weather!



I paired the scarf with these pink & gold earrings, 



some gold and pink bangles 


and a gold flower ring.

Have a good night loveleigh's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment