Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1 Month of Accessories Days 1-11

Hello loveleigh's! A few months ago I did a "1 Month of Shoes" where I posted a different pair of my shoes everyday (along with the price and where I bought them). The next month I started doing "1 Month of Accessories" but got sidetracked 11 days in and never finished...until now :) Starting tomorrow I'm going to pick up where I left off on the 1 Month of Accessories and will post a new accessory every day for the rest of January! For February I'm thinking of doing "1 Month of my Favorite Things".....Thoughts??

A recap of Days 1-11 of my 1 Month of Accessories is below. See you tomorrow for Day 12 :) Have a loveleigh day!


Day 1 - Floral Ring

Day 2 - Heart Earrings

Day 3 - Heart Necklaces

Day 4 - Purple Ring

Day 5 - Bow Ring & Earrings

Day 6 - Hearts & Pearls

Day 7 - Can Can Dancer Ring

Day 8 - Vintage Heart Clock Necklace

Day 9 - Brown & Cream

Day 10 - Pink Watch

Day 11 - Charlotte & Tipit Interchangeable Ring



1 comment:

  1. Following your blog girl! :) EXCITED you are starting it!!! YAYYY! I love it!

    ReplyDelete