Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25-Vintage Crystals & A Winner

Hello loveleigh's! Day 25 :)

Vintage Crystal Bracelet
Vintage Crystal Necklace
I don't wear it very often, mainly only for special occassions....like the ones below :)

I'm going back....way back to senior year of high school! I wore this set to my graduation banquet at church and to my senior prom! Here is a pic of my friend Andrea and I (with the necklace) at the grad banquet :)

My bff from high school had a bracelet in this same vintage crystal. When I saw it I told her I had a necklace that matched perfectly and she wore it on her wedding day a few years ago! :)


I was a bridesmaid in my sis-in-law's wedding almost 3 years ago and wore the bracelet with my yellow bridesmaid dress. Here are a couple pics of my hubby and I from the reception :)


Now it's time for the contest winner! I'm giving away a pearl I am Loved bracelet with 3 pairs of pearl studs - all you had to do was leave me a comment on my post on Monday :)


Comment #5-MELISSA H. IS THE WINNER!!! :)

Don't worry, if you didn't win this time I'll be having more giveaways in the future so stay tuned! :) In the meantime, feel free to leave me comments on a post if you see something you like, etc. (You don't have to have a blog of your own or sign into anything to leave a comment - anyone can leave a comment!) :)

Have a loveleigh day!

No comments:

Post a Comment