Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26-Mixing Metals and More

Hello loveleigh's! I love when I find a good deal and I love when I find something that looks way more expensive than what I paid for it! These necklaces sell for $60+ on jodihenry.com.

Chunky Red Buddha Necklace

Mixed Metal Multi Chain
I found this chunky, mixed metal necklace at Target on clearance for under $5.00. I love the mixture of metals this has - gold, silver, rose gold/copper, gunmetal and a strand of diamonds (obviously they are not real diamonds) :) The length is perfect and you can wear it with absolutely everything!




While I'm not a fan of the buddha head on the Jodi Henri one (no offense to Jodi Henri!), I like the concept of adding something unexpected and offcentered. I could easily do that with this necklace by adding a bow or flower! This would not only add more dimension and perhaps color, it also mixes the elements of soft and girly (flowers or bows) with something more edgy (the metals). This is a fun, easy and inexpensive way to expand your accessory wardrobe!

Do you have pieces that need a makeover or perhaps you would just like to jazz up a bit? If so, I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!

Have a loveleigh day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment