Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27-Floral Friday

Happy Friday loveleigh's! We have had an unusual, unseasonably warm winter this year - there have been quite a few days that have felt like early Spring! Spring is my 2nd favorite season (I'm a fall girl through and through) and normally I feel it never lasts long enough. However, I think this year will be different!! Though, since it is still January, I'm not quite ready to go into full Spring fashion mode just yet. That's why these earrings are perfect :) Of course I can wear them anytime of the year (and I do), but most people, including myself, associate flowers/floral with Spring. They are a perfect way to add a pop of color and a spring-y element to an outfit :)


Stay tuned for the accessories over the weekend - the theme is Glam it Up! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment