Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 17-Vintage Blue

Hello loveleigh's! I really like vintage jewelry. I don't own a lot of it, but I have a few pieces that were my Grandma's. One of my favorites was a silver and black ring from the 1920's. I believe it was some sort of school or class ring, but didn't look anything like the ones you see today. (It also must have been passed down to her from someone else since she was born in 1926.) Unfortunately my suitcase got stolen a few years ago and that ring was in the suitcase. Pretty sure the moron who stole it wasn't going to get any use out of anything in the suitcase!! (I might still be slightly bitter about the whole thing!) :)

Here are 2 of the pieces that were my Grandma's. One is a 2 strand crystal bracelet and the other is a blue rhinestone bracelet.



Have a loveleigh day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment