Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24-It's a Tiffany Tuesday

Hello loveleigh's!! Today I'm posting some of my fav accessories-my Tiffany's set (oh, don't you just love that little blue box?!) My wonderful husband got me each of these on different anniversaries so it was fun to build my set over a period of time. Like pearls, cameos and diamonds these are classic and I can keep them forever! While the prices at Tiffany's certainly aren't Forever 21, a lot of their silver jewelry isn't outrageously priced either. I promise, you can't go wrong with something from Tiffany's! (and their prices go up...which means the longer you have it the more it's worth!) :)  If you don't own anything from Tiffany's, I would definitely recommend someday adding something from there to your accessory wardrobe! Whether you save for it yourself or get it as a present (hello birthday, anniversary, Valentine's Day, Christmas), I promise it will be one of your favorite accessories! It's classic. It's iconic. It's timeless....and you can wear it with everything! I love pretty much anything from the Return to Tiffany's collection so, in my opinion (it is MY blog after all!), if you are looking to get your own iconic little blue box with a piece of timeless fashion inside, I would start with something in that collection. You can buy 1 thing or you can build a set over time - whatever suits you! There are still some earrings that I would like to get eventually to complete my set :)

Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Necklace

Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Bracelet

Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Ring
While browsing the Tiffany site I came across this bracelet....(notice the price!)....

Return to Tiffany Pearl Heart Tag Bracelet - $425

If you read my blog yesterday, you know I am doing a giveaway! While it's not a Tiffany's bracelet, it does look similar to the Tiffany's bracelet above!


If you tried to comment yesterday and couldn't, I apologize! I fixed it so now anyone can comment!! SO, if you would like to win the bracelet and earrings above, go to my post from yesterday and leave me a comment! If you would like to increase your changes of winning, simply tell your friends about my blog and when they comment tell them to say who referred them! I will announce the winner tomorrow morning :)   

Have a loveleigh day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment